Lincoln Bassett School
Orientation Information and Student forms
Welcome Message from Lincoln Bassett School
Greetings LBCS Families,
Welcome to the 22-23 school year! My name is Rosalind Garcia and I am Principal of this wonderful academic community. This year we have a new assistant principal Mrs. Eva Schultz. We cannot wait to see all of the smiling faces this year. In July, the Health department, city staff and the Mayor reviewed COVID protocols and determined that mask wearing at this point is optional for school. At LBCS we will continue to use some COVID -19 mitigation strategies like the frequent washing of hands and distancing ourselves when possible. If we all work together, we can help keep everyone safe and healthy.
As we all anxiously wait for things to return to normal there are still so many opportunities to grow. What a wonderful time to be a part of the LB community. Our resources have increased and this year will be filled with exciting lessons, hands on activities, and some amazing presentations. Community members will work together to ensure that students have fun exploring, learning and building positive relationships.
We look forward to a productive partnership with all families this year to ensure our students achieve their full potential as they progress academically. In order to be successful in school, students will need support from both home and school. We know a strong partnership with families will make a great difference in students lives. Every member of our community shares the responsibility for our students’ success and our staff will do our very best to carry our responsibilities.
On August 23rd we have two in person orientations scheduled: one at 10am and a second at 6pm. Please visit our school’s website to view a PowerPoint presentation of the orientation starting on August 24th. But for now
- “Please click the “Mandatory Forms” link to complete and sign the forms for LBCS.
- Once completed, please hit send.
- “After completing the Mandatory Forms we welcome you to check out our homepage for additional information for orientation.”
- If you have any questions please call the main office at 475.220.5800
Mandatory Student Forms (Complete Online)
Parent Orientation Forms
Mandatory forms will need to be completed before start of school.
Access all forms on PowerSchool https://powerschools.nhboe.net/
Only parent or guardian PowerSchool accounts can access the forms.
PowerSchool login instructions and help click here
Please note forms CANNOT be filled using the PowerSchool App.
Important Student information Documents (Read Only. Need to be signed into your NHPS Google account.)
- Physical and Immunization information
- New Haven Department of Health
- Early Childhood Assessment Team
- Early Childhood Program
- SNAP Information
- Student & Family Handbook
- Code of Conduct
- Title I Parent Information
- Transportation Guidelines
Important Student Information Forms (Downoad and Complete. Need to be signed into your NHPS Google account.)
- Medical Statement for Meal Modifications in School Nutrition Programs
- Authorization for the Administration of Medication by School, Child Care, and Youth Camp Personnel
- Library Card Application for Students
- Asthma Action Plan & School Medication Authorization
- School Health Center Permission Form
Online Form (Select Schools)
Print form (English) (Spanish)
- NHPS Dental Enrollment
Online Form (Select Schools)