King Robinson Interdistrict Magnet School
Orientation Information and Student forms
Welcome Message from King Robinson Interdistrict Magnet School
Welcome to King-Robinson Inter-District Magnet, an IB STEM school.
The International Baccalaureate program was established to provide students with a balanced education, facilitate geographic and cultural mobility, and promote international understanding.
Both of our programs, PYP and MYP, aim to develop internationally minded people who recognize their common humanity and shared guardianship of the planet, helping to create a better and more peaceful world.
Our program supports students in:
- Gaining an excellent breadth and depth of knowledge
- Flourishing physically, intellectually, emotionally, and ethically
Here at King-Robinson, students have the opportunity to study at least two languages.
- They are encouraged to take action and apply their learning in a variety of ways.
Please click on the link below and follow the instructions for completing the mandatory orientation forms for King-Robinson Inter-district Magnet School. Once completed, please hit send. Please visit our school’s webpage at www.kingrobinson.org for more information on our arrival and dismissal times, school uniform colors, cell phones and much more. You can also follow us on Instagram @ kingrobinsonibstem.
Please contact me at 475-220-2700 should the need arise. We look forward to welcoming our new and returning families to the new 2022-2023 school year.
Stay safe and enjoy the rest of your summer.
Mandatory Student Forms (Complete Online)
Parent Orientation Forms
Mandatory forms will need to be completed before start of school.
Access all forms on PowerSchool https://powerschools.nhboe.net/
Only parent or guardian PowerSchool accounts can access the forms.
PowerSchool login instructions and help click here
Please note forms CANNOT be filled using the PowerSchool App.
Important Student information Documents (Read Only. Need to be signed into your NHPS Google account.)
- Physical and Immunization information
- New Haven Department of Health
- Early Childhood Assessment Team
- Early Childhood Program
- SNAP Information
- Student & Family Handbook
- Code of Conduct
- Title I Parent Information
- Transportation Guidelines
Important Student Information Forms (Downoad and Complete. Need to be signed into your NHPS Google account.)
- Medical Statement for Meal Modifications in School Nutrition Programs
- Authorization for the Administration of Medication by School, Child Care, and Youth Camp Personnel
- Library Card Application for Students
- Asthma Action Plan & School Medication Authorization
- School Health Center Permission Form
Online Form (Select Schools)
Print form (English) (Spanish)
- NHPS Dental Enrollment
Online Form (Select Schools)
Addition School Specific Documents
- King Robinson Interdistrict Magnet School website
- King Robinson School Student Health Center Digital Permission Form
- King Robinson School Student Dental Permission Forms