Family Academy of Multilingual Exploration
Orientation Information and Student forms
Welcome Message from Family Academy of Multilingual Exploration
Welcome to Family Academy of Multilingual Exploration. F.A.M.E. is a dual language school where all students in kindergarten through eighth grade learn both English and Spanish. As a dual language school, our goal is to have all students become bi-literate individuals. F.A.M.E. is known for its culture of being a family where everyone feels safe and learns in a caring community. We are proud to celebrate our cultural differences. Academics is important to us and we want our students to strive to their fullest potential.
Please visit our school website and Facebook page to review our parent/student handbook which provides information on school policies and procedures including start time, uniforms, policies and additional information. These sites are listed at the end of this letter. As we get new information we will share it using these platforms as well as letters home and Parent Links. Please make sure to update your phone numbers.
At this point, we ask that you click on the “mandatory forms” link to complete forms for F.A.M.E. After completing the mandatory forms, we encourage you to view additional information about F.A.M.E. including orientation dates and times and the orientation letter mailed this summer. If you have any questions, please contact the school at 475-220-2500. Thank you for choosing Family Academy of Multilingual Exploration. We look forward to meeting you.
Mandatory Student Forms (Complete Online)
Parent Orientation Forms
Mandatory forms will need to be completed before start of school.
Access all forms on PowerSchool https://powerschools.nhboe.net/
Only parent or guardian PowerSchool accounts can access the forms.
PowerSchool login instructions and help click here
Please note forms CANNOT be filled using the PowerSchool App.
Important Student information Documents (Read Only. Need to be signed into your NHPS Google account.)
- Physical and Immunization information
- New Haven Department of Health
- Early Childhood Assessment Team
- Early Childhood Program
- SNAP Information
- Student & Family Handbook
- Code of Conduct
- Title I Parent Information
- Transportation Guidelines
Important Student Information Forms (Downoad and Complete. Need to be signed into your NHPS Google account.)
- Medical Statement for Meal Modifications in School Nutrition Programs
- Authorization for the Administration of Medication by School, Child Care, and Youth Camp Personnel
- Library Card Application for Students
- Asthma Action Plan & School Medication Authorization
- School Health Center Permission Form
Online Form (Select Schools)
Print form (English) (Spanish)
- NHPS Dental Enrollment
Online Form (Select Schools)
Addition School Specific Documents
- Family Academy of Multilingual Exploration
- FAME – Parent Handbooks 2021-2022
- FAME – Manual de Padres 2021-2022
- Parent and Student Orientation Presentation