Orientation Information and Student forms
Welcome Message from Davis Academy
Hello Davis Family. I’d like to welcome you to the 2021-2022 school year. I, Marisa Asarisi, am interim principal and Mr. Conaway will be interim assistant principal. We are preparing for an exciting year following our theme of arts and design. You can help by completing the mandatory paperwork on the NHPS orientation website. Also, visit the Davis website for up to date information, school supply lists, and teacher contact information. Under the parent news section you will find the Parent and Student Handbooks which include the uniform policy, what to do if you child is sick from school, and dismissal procedures. Please review them with your child. We are looking forward to a safe and productive year.
Davis Academy for Arts and Design Innovation
Mandatory Student Forms (Complete Online)
Parent Orientation Forms
Mandatory forms will need to be completed before start of school.
Access all forms on PowerSchool https://powerschools.nhboe.net/
Only parent or guardian PowerSchool accounts can access the forms.
PowerSchool login instructions and help click here
Please note forms CANNOT be filled using the PowerSchool App.
Important Student information Documents (Read Only. Need to be signed into your NHPS Google account.)
- Physical and Immunization information
- New Haven Department of Health
- Early Childhood Assessment Team
- Early Childhood Program
- SNAP Information
- Student & Family Handbook
- Code of Conduct
- Transportation Guidelines
Important Student Information Forms (Downoad and Complete. Need to be signed into your NHPS Google account.)
- Medical Statement for Meal Modifications in School Nutrition Programs
- Authorization for the Administration of Medication by School, Child Care, and Youth Camp Personnel
- Library Card Application for Students
- Asthma Action Plan & School Medication Authorization
- School Health Center Permission Form
- NHPS Dental Enrollment