Cooperative Arts And Humanities High School
Orientation Information and Student forms
Welcome Message from Cooperative Arts And Humanities High School
Welcome to the Cooperative Arts and Humanities Magnet High School, located in the heart of downtown New Haven. I am the Arts Director and one of the Assistant Principals Amy Migliore. Our principal is Mrs. Val-Jean Belton and the other Assistant Principal is John Nguyen.
CO-OP is an amazing place to work, grow, learn, and create. We are proud of our accomplishments which include accolades for both our work in the academics and the arts. Most notably, we are a Magnet Schools of America School of Excellence and a School of Distinction. We are also the proud recipient of a Grammy Music Education Award and our students both current and alumni have accomplished at high levels and as our vision statement reminds us: we celebrate the arts in each of us and in all we do. We connect to our greater community in New Haven through our wide variety of community partnerships, our most significant community partner being the Historic Shubert Theatre. Please click on the link to complete the mandatory forms for CO-OP High School. We also welcome you to review our website and connect with us on social media @coophighschool. We welcome you to the 2022-23 academic year. We cannot wait to see our family of artists.
Mandatory Student Forms (Complete Online)
Parent Orientation Forms
Mandatory forms will need to be completed before start of school.
Access all forms on PowerSchool https://powerschools.nhboe.net/
Only parent or guardian PowerSchool accounts can access the forms.
PowerSchool login instructions and help click here
Please note forms CANNOT be filled using the PowerSchool App.
Important Student information Documents (Read Only. Need to be signed into your NHPS Google account.)
- Physical and Immunization information
- New Haven Department of Health
- Early Childhood Assessment Team
- Early Childhood Program
- SNAP Information
- Student & Family Handbook
- Code of Conduct
- Title I Parent Information
- Transportation Guidelines
Important Student Information Forms (Downoad and Complete. Need to be signed into your NHPS Google account.)
- Medical Statement for Meal Modifications in School Nutrition Programs
- Authorization for the Administration of Medication by School, Child Care, and Youth Camp Personnel
- Library Card Application for Students
- Asthma Action Plan & School Medication Authorization
- School Health Center Permission Form
Online Form (Select Schools)
Print form (English) (Spanish)
- NHPS Dental Enrollment
Online Form (Select Schools)
Addition School Specific Documents
- Cooperative Arts And Humanities High School website
- Start Thinking About Running in the Spring of 2023
New Haven Public School Student Representative on the Board of Education
Click for more information