Clinton Avenue School
Orientation Information and Student forms
Welcome Message from Clinton Avenue School
We are so excited to bring our students back for the 2021-2022 school year!
Here is some important information for all of you to prepare:
- Our first day of school is MONDAY, AUGUST 30, 2021
- We are planning to return to 5 DAYS A WEEK
- School hours are 8:20-2:50
- Students are considered tardy after 8:45
- All students and staff will be wearing masks (vaccinated or not)
- Uniforms are required for Grades K-8 (see samples)
- Students will be assigned a laptop on the first day of school
Please follow us for the most up to date information:
Our website: www.clintonavenue.weebly.com
Facebook at Clinton Avenue School New Haven, CT
We will have virtual orientation information to follow.
Enjoy the rest of your summer! See you soon!
Any questions, please call Jasmin in our main office at 475-220-3300.
Dr. Jamie E. Coady
Mandatory Student Forms (Complete Online)
Parent Orientation Forms
Mandatory forms will need to be completed before start of school.
Access all forms on PowerSchool https://powerschools.nhboe.net/
Only parent or guardian PowerSchool accounts can access the forms.
PowerSchool login instructions and help click here
Please note forms CANNOT be filled using the PowerSchool App.
Important Student information Documents (Read Only. Need to be signed into your NHPS Google account.)
- Physical and Immunization information
- New Haven Department of Health
- Early Childhood Assessment Team
- Early Childhood Program
- SNAP Information
- Student & Family Handbook
- Code of Conduct
- Transportation Guidelines
Important Student Information Forms (Downoad and Complete. Need to be signed into your NHPS Google account.)
- Medical Statement for Meal Modifications in School Nutrition Programs
- Authorization for the Administration of Medication by School, Child Care, and Youth Camp Personnel
- Library Card Application for Students
- Asthma Action Plan & School Medication Authorization
- School Health Center Permission Form
- NHPS Dental Enrollment